April 14, 2014
Unlike conventional health IT systems, athenahealth combines cloud-based software, networked knowledge and back-office services to keep more than 50,000 providers on top of the rapid changes in health careeverything from Meaningful Use to value-based payment models. Cloud-based software is continually updated, with a single version available to all providers at once, ensuring physician alignment across the care continuum. And athenahealth teams take on clients administrative burden, receiving and sorting faxes, tracking claims, managing pre-registration and more.
As physician advocates, athenahealth directly aligns its incentives with clients performance. Joining the athenahealth network has low start-up costs, with no licensing, server or maintenance fees.
The fully integrated suite of athenahealth services delivers practice management and medical billing, EMR, patient engagement and care coordination via a single cloud-based workflow. All are designed to help practices and health systems achieve peak clinical and financial performance.
For health systems and hospitals, athenahealth offers athenaCoordinator® Enterprise, the first cloud-based clinical integration and patient access service. This end-to-end solution helps health systems drive both physician and patient loyalty by ensuring smooth care transitions across settings and disparate systems.
athenahealths additional KLAS honors for 2013 include #1 Overall Physician Practice Vendor, #1 Practice Management Service (for 1-10 and 11-75 physicians), and #2 EHR (1-10 and 11-75 physicians).
With athenahealth as a partner, practices and health systems are well-equipped to connect care and thrive through change, today and in an uncertain future.
- March 20, 2014 - ICD-10 Readiness?
- February 18, 2014 - HEALTH FIRST NETWORK, INC. APPLYING FOR URAC NETWORK/CREDENTIALING PROGRAM ACCREDITATION
- February 17, 2014 - PAYMENT ADJUSTMENT INFORMATION FOR MEDICARE EPS
- February 16, 2014 - REVISED CMS 1500 PAPER CLAIM FORM: VERSION 02/12
- January 23, 2014 - Free 2014 Physicians Desk Reference (PDR) eBook
- January 1, 2014 - CIGNA HEALTHSPRING MEDICARE ADVANTAGE HMO TRANSITION FOR CLAIM PROCESSING
- December 2, 2013 - 2013 Provider Survey Results
- November 19, 2013 - HFNI WELCOMES NEW STAFF MEMBER
- November 19, 2013 - HFNI WELCOMES NEW STAFF MEMBER
- November 19, 2013 - athenahealth
- August 23, 2013 - NEW HFNI SHAREHOLDER PAGE AVAILABLE ONLINE
- May 22, 2013 - RAPS CODING AND ANNUAL PCP ENCOUNTER VISITS FOR MEDICARE PATIENTS
- April 12, 2013 - HEALTH FIRST NETWORK IS MOVING
- March 12, 2013 - HealthSpring 360's
- March 5, 2013 - HealthSpring Update regarding transition of claims processing
- March 1, 2013 - CME Events for area hospitals
- February 1, 2013 - Planning your ICD-10 Transition Activities for 2013
- January 31, 2013 - How to get Paid for Care Coordination
- January 22, 2013 - HHS Letter to our Nations Providers regarding the HIPAA Privacy Rule
- January 22, 2013 - Florida Medicaid Incentive Program Year 2013 Changes Tip Sheet
- January 17, 2013 - Medicare Vision Services Fact Sheet
- January 16, 2013 - Affordable Care Act Primary Care Fee Increase: Additional Information and Reference Guide
- January 10, 2013 - February 2013 Deadline for CMS EHR Incentive (PDF)
- December 13, 2012 - ACO High Risk Patient Letter and List
- December 12, 2012 - HealthSpring Transition for Claims Processing
- December 12, 2012 - Former CEO of Health First Network retires
- December 11, 2012 - Board Member Acknowledgments
- December 4, 2012 - Health First Network Welcomes New Staff Member
- December 1, 2012 - 2012 Annual Shareholder's Meeting
- November 30, 2012 - 2012 Provider Survey Results
- September 20, 2012 - Coventry Healthy Kids Update
- July 16, 2012 - Accountable Care Coalition of Northwest Florida, LLC to participate as a Medicare Shared Savings Program Accountable Care Organization
- July 2, 2012 - ELECTRONIC HEALTH RECORD (EHR) INCENTIVE PROGRAMS
- June 6, 2012 - HFNI WELCOMES NEW PRESIDENT & CEO
- February 10, 2012 - HFNI Credentialing Requirement Changes for 2012
- January 31, 2012 - 2012 HealthSpring Coding Initiative
- January 19, 2012 - HFNI/Coventry (Vista) Contract Change Notice to Providers
- January 11, 2012 - HFNI Provider Survey Results
- January 10, 2012 - MED3000 Provider Survey Results
- November 7, 2011 - Important fax number Information for WellCare and HealthEase Skilled Therapy Services Authorization Requests
- November 4, 2011 -
- October 4, 2011 - New CMS Article on the Prohibition on Balance Billing Qualified Medicare Beneficiaries
- October 3, 2011 - The Health Care Affordable Care Act established a requirement for all Medicare enrolled Providers and suppliers to revalidate their enrollment information under new enrollment screening criteria.
- September 12, 2011 - WellCare Quick Reference Guide and Pre-Auth. List
- September 8, 2011 - HealthEase Quick Reference Guide
- August 4, 2011 - WellCare/HealthEase Provider Forms
- August 4, 2011 - HealthEase Provider Expansion Flyer
- August 3, 2011 - Important WellCare Pharmacy Information Memo for Health First Network Physicians
- July 28, 2011 - Primary Care Update Symposium
- July 21, 2011 - WellCare Transition Frequently Asked Questions
- July 21, 2011 - History & Physical Form changes under 8/1/11 Transition of WellCare Contract Functions
- July 21, 2011 - BeechStreet/Multiplan Termination Notice
- July 13, 2011 - WellCares Authorization Requirements and CM/DM Programs
- July 11, 2011 - HealthEase Approved in Santa Rosa County
- June 28, 2011 - WellCare Transition
- May 26, 2011 - Humana Contract Termination
- May 26, 2011 - No Inpatient stay required for SNF Admit for Medicare Advantage Members
- May 26, 2011 - HealthSpring 360 Coding Initiative
- April 11, 2011 - Health First Network has Moved
- December 27, 2010 - Humana Contract Update
- December 27, 2010 - Required Annual Notification on UM decisions
- December 7, 2010 - New Medicaid HMO Product
- December 1, 2010 - Managed Care Treating Proivder Registration Form
- November 29, 2010 - Submission of Medicare and Medicaid Numbers during the HFNI Credentialing and Recredentialing Process
- October 8, 2010 - Important Changes to Background Screening Requirements
- September 20, 2010 - Dr. Tan receives service award for his many years of service on the HFNI, Board of Directors
- August 18, 2010 - New Healthplan Contract
- August 11, 2010 - Website Development
- June 23, 2010 - Dr. Murray receives service award for his many years of service on the HFNI Board of Directors
- May 28, 2010 - Coventry (Vista) Coversion: Claims Submissions
- April 16, 2010 - Improving the Care of Patients with Colorectal Cancer: A Practical Guide for Performance Improvement
Changes in colorectal cancer detection, treatment, and management make it imperative that clinicians stay abreast of guideline-based recommendations and develop processes for implementing evidence-based practice changes.
- March 12, 2010 - CMS issues Memo requiring Medicare Advantage Plans to cover HIV Screening
On February 1, 2010, CMS notified all Medicare Advantage Plans by memo of a recent national coverage decision (NCD) to require the coverage of HIV screening to Medicare-eligible enrollees with high risk profiles.
- March 10, 2010 - Revised Behavioral Health Referral Form for WellCare members
- March 4, 2010 - New Feature Available Online - Provider Updates/Change Request
- January 26, 2010 - HEDIS Quick Reference and Coding Guide for Physician Offices
- January 13, 2010 - Health First Network Performance Survey Results
- January 7, 2010 - 2010 WellCare Medicare Formulary Changes (additions and deletions)
- December 16, 2009 - Provider Information on the WellCare Special Needs Plan (SNP) For WellCare Access and Select Plan Members
- December 1, 2009 - Health First Network - Caring for our community
- October 20, 2009 - Medicare Open Enrollment: What Physicians and Patients Need to Know
- October 15, 2009 - Timely Filing Deadline for HealthEase
- August 14, 2009 - New Feature available on the website
- August 10, 2009 - Results of 2009 School Health Medical Provider Survey
- August 10, 2009 - HFN OB Providers: Vista Global Authorization
- July 23, 2009 - HealthEase Transition of Care - Letters to Members from the State
The "Medipass Mandatory Letter" will go to approximately 13,000 HealthEase members who have been matched to their current HealthEase HFNI provider who has agreed to accept them under Medipass. The "Medipass Voluntary Letter" will go to approximately 5,000 HealthEase members who will be transitioning to Medipass and to a new Medipass Primary Care Physician. The "Voluntary Fee for Service Letter" will go to approximately 2,500 HealthEase members who will be transitioned to straight Medicaid and assigned a Medicaid Primary Care Physician. These include dual eligible members with Medicare or other Insurance as primary and certain categories of members who qualify for Medicaid coverage during pregnancy, or those who could be considered under a waiver program.
- July 22, 2009 - 2009 Annual Shareholders Meeting
- July 15, 2009 - Vista Healthy Kids member ID cards will be reissued in July
Vista Healthy Kids member ID cards will be reissued in July
- July 6, 2009 - Medicare/WellCare Part B versus Part D Vaccines
- May 27, 2009 - HealthEase Contract Termination
- May 19, 2009 - Recognizing Physicians Caring For Our Community in Hard Times
- April 10, 2009 - School Health Medical Provider Survey
If you have not already done so, please complete this very brief School Health Medical Provider Survey and fax back to Health First Network at Fax# 438-0298. Click here for survey. Your feedback provides valuable information to the Escambia School District for the children in our community.
- March 20, 2009 - Virginia College Students & Graduates could benefit HFNI Physician offices
- March 6, 2009 - Government Ranks Healthspring
- March 2, 2009 - MOHS MICROGRAPHIC SURGEON
- February 24, 2009 - New Preferred Glucometer Information and Testing Supplies Vendor for WellCare.
For more information: FL Medicare New Glucometer and Testing Supplies Vendor.pdf
- January 19, 2009 - New listing for local CME Program for February 2009.
Presented in cooperation with FSU School of Medicine, Pensacola campus.
- January 9, 2009 - Healthspring's Transportation Benefit
Healthspring's Transportation benefit provides patients with transportation to and from their medical appointments.
- January 5, 2009 - Check out Health First Network's Expanded List for Physician Continuing Medical Education Credits
- December 8, 2008 - Changes to Referral Pre-Auth Requirements
- November 5, 2008 - Medicare Open Enrollment: What Physicians and Patients Need to Know
- November 4, 2008 - Health First Network Welcomes New Staff Members
- November 3, 2008 - Participating Pharmacy now contracted for Diabetic Education
- October 27, 2008 - Flu Shot Information for WellCare and HealthEase
- October 10, 2008 - Changes to the Referral Process
- September 23, 2008 - The HealthSpring Medicare Advantage Plan
- September 10, 2008 - eINFOsource - New System Implementation
- September 9, 2008 - Healthy Kids product awarded to Vista Healthplan (Coventry)
- July 21, 2008 - Dr. David Turner receives service award for his many years of service on the HFNI, Board of Directors
- June 2, 2008 - HFNI Shareholders Elect New Board Member
- May 22, 2008 - CEO of Health First Network, Robin Herr retires
- April 21, 2008 - New Forms Available Online
- March 18, 2008 - Free CME Programs Available Online
- March 5, 2008 - New D.M.E Contract
- February 14, 2008 - Speed up the referral process by using the new "My Favorites" feature on the website
- January 30, 2008 - Introducing Quest Diagnostics Automated Appointment Scheduling for Patients
- January 30, 2008 - Health First Network & Physicians' Care Network Create a New, Powerful Venture: Patient Care First Network.
- January 14, 2008 - Providers now accepting Well Care Patients
- December 18, 2007 - 2008 WellCare Benefit Overview
- December 17, 2007 - CME Progams Available Online For Credit
- November 29, 2007 - WellCare Unit Gets CMS Pact Renewal
- November 8, 2007 - Medicare Open Enrollment: What Physicians and Patients Need to Know
- November 1, 2007 - Letter from Dr. Whibbs regarding HEDIS measures
- October 1, 2007 - Health First Network donates to the ElderCare Recovery Project
- September 1, 2007 - Parallel Journeys: Health First Network & Dr. William Whibbs
- September 1, 2007 - RAPS Review: Another Step Toward Effective Coding
- July 12, 2007 - Coventry Health Care Agrees to Acquire Vista Healthplans
Coventry Health Care has announced plans to acquire Vista Healthplans. Physicians who see patients with Vista coverage can still do so. Until further notice, do business as usual.
- June 1, 2007 - Dr. Thanh Duong-Wagner Becomes the Newest Member of the Board of Directors